What a weekend it was
The sun came out especially for us, the people of Shoreditch showed their amazing generosity and there was just so much going on. Saturday was all about fantastic music and an unforgettable after party.
Then Sunday really was a Big Mix – a brain boggling treasure hunt, musical bingo, sensational short films, side-splitting comedy, top class cabaret and more amazing music. Oh and ice cream, and even someone dressed as a horse. And that’s not including the incredible raffle (have you seen the prizes people won? Check them out below).
Most of all it was great to see everyone having so much fun, all for a great cause. Thanks to everyone involved who made it such a special two days and who helped us to make a Big Difference.
And the winners are
The raffle prize draw has been made and the results are in (drum roll please…)
The winners are:
- Nick Lieb – A Trip to Bourneo with Great Projects
- Francesca Coli – Tickets to Bestival
- Matthew Parsons – Wins an iPad
- Megan Booth – Photography course with PCL
- Simon Spicer – 6 adopted vines from Gourmet Odyssey
- Jackie Casey – £100 voucher for Tramshed
- John Curran – 2 nights at any London Fullers hotel
- Rick Kelly – A tour at the Sambrooks Brewery
- Stella Gillard – Tickets to Blissfields
- Stephen Nunes – Tickets to the Big Reunion
- Sharron Preston – Combo meal for 4 at Nandos
- Emma Cooper – Dinner for 4 at Leon
- Belinda Fenty – £70 of vouchers for 2 people at Boho Mexica
- Edward Gosling – £50 of Fika London vouchers
- Jason Constantine – £50 of Real Greek vouchers
- Lucy Auger – 2 tickets to see The National at Alexandra Palace
- Nick Bridges – Lunch pass for 5 days at POD Food on City Road
- Sarah Casey – Chocolate tasting for 4 people at Rococo in Marylebone
- Jason Hynes – Sofa voucher for 2 at Aubin Cinema
- Siobhan – Tickets to Spitalfields summer festival
- Sophie Purnell – Tickets to Saloua Raouda Choucair at the Tate Modern
- Guillaume Eustache – 2 tickets to the Lowry at Tate Britain
- Ant Simpson – Afternoon tea for two at The Modern Pantry
- Romayne D’Sylva – Sunday classes at So & So circus on Jacksons Lane
- Findlay – Vouchers to spend at Giraffe
- Denise Smith – Vouchers to Comedy Store
- Christine Ridgwell – 5 free classes at FRAME shoreditch
- Viv Martin – £50 Marks and Spencer vouchers
- Justine Dick – Game for 4 and a cocktail each at Bounce London
- Caroline Nicholls – Voucher for Life Shoreditch
- Natasha Blok – Roller disco vouchers
- Duncan Bernard – Breakfast for 2 at Hawksmoor London
Congrats all and thanks to each and everyone of you who entered!
The winners will be contacted soon.